Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE !

TODAY IS DAVE'S 50th BIRTHDAY. What a landmark - 50 years! ! I want to wish my favorite man a very happy day.



Dave in his new office.



Getting ready to weld. This is one of Dave's favorite things to do.

Dave welding.


Dave is a one of a kind guy. I guess I'm kind of partial to this guy, but I think he is a super talented man. Here just a sampler:
1. He's a computer expert.
2. He's a great cook, a creative cook, and can cook for hundreds with his cook trailer.
3. He's great working with puzzles and has quite a collection. "CONUNDRUM" is his Mountain Man name.
4. He's funny. He makes light of bad situations and can make puns of just about everything.
5. He's a welder. He has welded cook trailers, shade structures, and even the light hangy things he put by the trees for Alli's reception.
6. He's a woodworker. He made beautiful shelves for our dining room, along with the dining room table (welding involved there too), and the corner shelf, and other things in the past.
7. A great scout leader - Many scouts and other leaders have benefited from his passion and dedication to the scouting program.
8. etc, etc.

I could go on but you get the idea. Pardon me for bragging about my husband. But I feel since it's his 50th birthday I have a license to brag. I love this man very much, and am thankful to be a part of his life.

Happy Birthday DAVE!

love,
Bonnie

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Joel CANNOT see that picture of Dave's office. lol! Happy Birthday Dave!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to DAVE! I also am in awe of his many talents. It's just cool to know someone who does so well at so many things! AND he does cool things like plan a bedroom redo for his wife. HAVE A GREAT YEAR! You are officially old like some of the rest of us now!