Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Trip to California


This year I signed up for the Southern California Science trip at school. There was a huge waiting list. I was second on it, and was able to get in. We visited many places and I had lots of cool experiences. One of the highlight of my trip, was going to Camp Emerald Bay on Catalina Island. We got to go kayaking, snorkeling, and learned about the animals around there.


Another place we got to go to was Medieval Times, we all sat around in this huge stadium, and cheered for our knight (the yellow one) while we were served food (which we had to eat with our fingers).

We also spent a day at Sea World. I loved seeing the dolphins, they are so cute! I didn't get any pictures of Samu because I was in the front row, and I really didn't want to get my digital camera soaking wet!
At Hollywood

The last night, at a Mexican restaurant (I don't remember the name, we were all really tired).

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

What a great trip!! I've been to Med Times, it was actually a TON momre fun than I anticipated it would be. And I LOVE Catalina! I'm so glad you had a greta time Leann!

And I'm very impressed with your guys' garage - wow! I guess I haven't been over in a while. I had no idea it was that HUGE of a project. It will change the whole outlook of the front of the house, I'm sure. I'll have to come over soon and see you guys and all your hard work!